Welcome Mom Boss! Thanks so much for stopping by and we are so excited that you would like to be part of our #momboss project.
Me and Avery
Occasionally dressed up, rarely put down
A little side story to get you started, I had my daughter over a year ago and went back to my full-time job in November. I took a large break from my business to enjoy my first pregnancy and birth of our daughter and then contemplated shutting the doors and just living the "normal" 8-5 life with our daughter....but I couldn't. My business has been my creative outlet and the connection with others outside of the walls of my job or my friend circle and has introduced me to some of my favorite people in Greenville!... but running it while trying to be present with my daughter and not miss our fleeting moments together would be difficult, and it was (and still is!).
Motherhood is a full time job and anyone with an entrepreneur spirit has felt the way I have in that our businesses are like another baby. The intention of my #momboss project is to find other mompreneurs, handmade products, great ideas, and new friends and give you a high five, a shout out and opportunity to have your family, and what is your "normal" photographed in a true, real life, let the kids be kids and moms be moms kind of way.
Please fill out the entry below and expect the following:
- Entry to win one of three in-home family lifestyle sessions
- Special pricing on our family lifestyle sessions
- Family lifestyle sessions will be blogged with links to your business, your business and mom tips, and some gorgeous real-life inspiration for other moms
- All 'entries' will be included in a blog post about South Carolina mom business-owners
- No spam e-mails unless you elect to receive our newsletter (which is VERY infrequent, because, yeah, I have a 1 year old)
- An invite for coffee or wine for the group of us (because heck we all are overdue for a ladies night right?)